Sunday, February 1, 2009

Recent Sandwiches

 

 

Listen up and listen good fuckos,

Danger here, and I'm about to lay some serious sandwich news on you. So put on your raincoats.

First things first: yes, I took the above photos. And yes, a lot of people have told me that I should become a professional photographer because I would immediately be one of the best ones. But guess what? I don't have time for that because I'm so good at so many other things. (Like blogging.)

Okay, on to the sandwiches. The first pictured sandwich is the brisket sandwich from DangerFave, Campanile. Readers are undoubtedly familiar with Campanile's legendary status in the world of sandwichery. It is where I had the best 'wich of my life, The Dagwood. Here's all I'll say about The 'Wood: It was the first sandwich I ever had with anchovies on it and it made me go from hating anchovies to loving them. The brisket sandwich was kind of gross.

Sandwich the deuce: Tuna melt from La Brea bakery. This little jobby is currently one of my favorites. It features white tuna, a respectable amount of cheddar cheese, thinly sliced red onions and mayo - all pressed to a delectable temperature on dill bread. 6 stars.

That's all I got for now.

As always, practice safe sandwiching.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

fonzo said...

Nobody calls me "fuckos" and gets away with it! Except for my aunt Gracie. She could always see through me.